- Preparing for the GDPR—data protection impact assessments
- What is a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)?
- How do these differ from Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) under the current regime?
- Will DPIAs be mandatory? Who will be obliged to carry them out?
- What processing is considered high risk processing?
- Should organisations processing data carry out a DPIA prior to 25 May 2018?
Information Law analysis: What are Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and who will be obliged to carry them out? Debbie Heywood, a senior professional support lawyer in Taylor Wessing’s IP & IT group, advises organisations processing data how to prepare ahead of their implementation next May.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial