- Preparing for PRIIPS—clarifying disclosure rules
- Original news
- What is the background to this policy statement?
- What should firms be particularly aware of?
- Has the FCA dealt with industry concerns in the final policy statement?
- What action do firms need to take in light of this policy statement?
- How should lawyers advise their clients?
Financial Services analysis: Andrew Barber, partner at Bond Dickinson, outlines the recent Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) policy statement PS17/6, explaining that it is part of an ongoing process to provide guidelines as to the PRIIPs Regulation, with more clarification expected from the courts, the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs), or the European Commission in the coming months.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial