- Preparing for MiFID II—the FCA’s final rules
- Original News
- What are the key changes being implemented in this policy statement?
- How do the final rules differ from the FCA's consultation papers?
- To what extent do these rules go beyond what is required by MiFID II?
- To what extent will these rules affect firms that are not subject to MiFID II?
- What should firms do now to prepare?
Financial Services analysis: Michael McKee, partner and head of financial services regulatory at DLA Piper UK, summarises the key changes in the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) most recent policy statement (PS 17/14), setting out the final rules for the implementation of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial