- Preparing for Brussels I recast—impact on enforcement
- What impact do the changes in the recast regulation have on the process of enforcement across the member states?
- What does it mean in more concrete terms?
- What key issues will practitioners need to be alive to when seeking to enforce judgments in the EU?
- Where a judgment is obtained this year, would it be better to wait until 10 January 2015 to seek to enforce it, if time is not an issue?
- What should lawyers do next?
Dispute Resolution analysis: With Brussels I (recast) set to apply from 10 January 2015, what do lawyers need to be aware of and prepare for when dealing with matters under the new regulation? Christelle Coslin, a member of the litigation practice of the Paris office of Hogan Lovells, considers whether the enforcement of decisions will be quicker and easier in practice under the recast regulation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial