- Predictive coding and e-disclosure
- Original news
- What was the background to this case?
- What led to the use of predictive coding?
- What were the challenges in pursuing this course of action?
- Under what provisions did the court allow the use of e-disclosure?
- What impact did it have on the e-disclosure process? Are there any drawbacks to the use of predictive coding?
- How might this first judicial approval affect future litigation?
Dispute Resolution analysis: The High Court recently dealt with the issue of predictive coding used in e-disclosure. Edward Spencer, associate at Taylor Wessing who acted in the case, explains the use of predictive coding in this case and considers how it may affect future litigation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial