- Practice Compliance weekly highlights—27 May 2021
- In this issue:
- Data protection
- EDPS praises EU GDPR on three-year anniversary but warns against complacency
- European Parliament asks Commission to relook at draft UK adequacy decisions
- Financial crime
- FATF publishes a collection of country risk assessments
- Handling the threat of cybercrime—recent developments
- NCA Strategic Assessment identifies the growing threat of online organised crime
- Make do or mend: what’s next for UK whistleblowing law?
- Office of the Whistleblower Bill [HL]
- Human rights
- UK human rights progress available on tracker
- UK/EU divergence—have your say
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- New Precedent
- Updated Practice Notes
- Updated Precedent
- New Q&A
This week’s edition of Practice Compliance weekly highlights includes news on draft UK adequacy decisions, new FATF country assessments, recent developments in cybercrime and whistleblowing developments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial