- Practical implications of the revised LMA REF facility agreement
- Original news
- What are the key changes that have been made to the recommended form of facility agreement for real estate finance multi-property investment transactions?
- What are the key changes to the LMA REF English law term sheet?
- Why were these changes made?
- What form does the REF security document take and how does it fit into a typical REF transaction structure?
- What is likely to be the market response to these changes and the new security document?
Banking & Finance analysis: Clive Wells, partner, and Paul Carroll, associate, at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (UK) LLP, examine the key changes that have been implemented in the recommended form of facility agreement for real estate finance multi-property investment transactions, which was released on 18 November 2016 (the revised LMA REF facility agreement) and assess the practical implications for lawyers acting for lenders/borrowers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial