- PRA open consultation on implementation of MiFID II—part 2
- Original news
- What is the background to this consultation?
- How does the PRA propose to implement the relevant provisions of MiFID II?
- How does the PRA’s approach impact on the following topics?
- Organisational requirements
- Do any of these rules go beyond what is required by MiFID II?
- What are the next steps?
Financial Services analysis: The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) has published its second consultation on the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), which includes new management body and organisational requirements and proposals for granting authorisations in respect of a new investment activity, the operation of an organised trading facility (OTF), as well as emission allowances and structured deposits. Sara Evans, professional support lawyer, and Matthew Baker, partner, both at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, examine the proposals.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial