- PPF publishes levy rules for 2019/20—what pension schemes need to know
- Original news
- What are the headline changes made by the PPF in respect of the levy year 2019/20?
- Are there changes specific to contingent assets?
- What is the PPF’s position in respect of the Lloyds GMP case (and other recent cases)?
- What other points were made by the PPF?
- What are the implications of the 2019/20 levy rules for pension schemes?
Pensions analysis: Following a consultation launched in September 2018, on 12 December 2018 the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) published its final levy rules for 2019/20, confirming the PPF’s plans for the second year of its current three-year cycle. Among other things, the PPF has made changes to its levy rules to take account of DB superfunds, thereby reflecting comments made by the government in its recent DB consolidation consultation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial