- Post-referendum consideration for the insurance/reinsurance sector
- How has the insurance/reinsurance sector reacted to the referendum result?
- What international opportunities and challenges does Brexit present for the insurance/reinsurance industry?
- Is there a ‘perfect world’ Brexit scenario for the insurance/reinsurance industry?
- How can the insurance/reinsurance sector best navigate its way through the Brexit process?
Financial Services analysis: Ashley Prebble, partner at Clifford Chance, specialises in corporate and regulatory insurance. He comments on how the UK’s vote in June to leave the EU is impacting on the insurance/reinsurance sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial