- Possession rights in bankruptcy (Hawk v Hall)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What were the main arguments involved?
- What did the court decide?
- Original findings re beneficial ownership
- Possession issue
- Case details
Property analysis: A bare trustee in possession, who had been ordered by the court to transfer the legal title to the beneficial owner, but had refused so to do, did not have a better right to possession than the beneficial owner.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial