- Planning weekly highlights—29 March 2018
- In this issue:
- Planning policy
- Property and Construction industries urge MPs to raise environmental standards
- More work needed before Airports National Policy Statement should be brought into force
- Highways England launches NEC4 framework for major road projects
- Additional Planning updates this week
- Wales—new Welsh government Bill
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Notes
- Related content
- Latest Q&As
This week’s Planning highlights includes updates on the Airports National Policy Statement, the launch of Highways England’s NEC 4 framework and an open letter from the construction and building industries to Sajid Javid regarding environmental standards in new buildings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial