- Planning weekly highlights—27 September 2018
- In this issue:
- Town and village greens
- Landowner statements take effect in Wales
- Planning policy
- Labour Party launches Planning Commission and publishes environment policy
- Nationally significant infrastructure projects
- Gas-fired station granted development consent in Yorkshire
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Updated content
- Related content
- Latest Q&As
This week’s Planning highlights includes updates on: new legislation regarding the registration of Town and Village Greens in Wales, a Labour Party announcement for a new planning commission new environment policy, and a development consent order for a gas-fired power station in Yorkshire.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial