- Planning weekly highlights—12 May 2022
- In this issue:
- Planning policy
- Queen’s Speech 2022 and the Levelling-up and Regeneration Bill
- Permitted development rights
- LGA calls for removal of permitted development rights to stop office–to–residential conversions
- Building regulations
- Welsh Government publishes response on Building Regulations consultation
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Note
- Related documents
This week's edition of Planning weekly highlights includes: an update on the planning reforms announced in the Queen’s Speech and newly published Levelling-up and Regeneration Bill, a call for removal of permitted development rights to stop office–to–residential conversions, and publication of the Welsh Government’s response on Building Regulations changes to mitigate overheating in new residential buildings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial