- Planning weekly highlights—1 November 2018
- In this issue:
- Planning policy
- Consultation on changes to NPPF and PPG
- Budget 2018—what does it mean for infrastructure and housebuilding?
- Final report of the independent review of build out rates published
- Permitted development
- Government consults on planning reforms to make more effective use of land
- Planning obligations and the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Government responds to proposals for reform of developer contributions
- Planning issues in fracking
- Government consults on compulsory community pre-application consultation for shale gas development in England
- Nationally significant infrastructure
- Government’s interim response to the National Infrastructure Assessment published
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated content
- Related content
- Latest Q&As
This week’s Planning highlights include updates on: a consultation on changes to the NPPF and PPG focusing on the standard method of assessing housing need, highlights from the 2018 Budget, publication of the final report of the independent review of build out rates, a consultation on planning reforms to make more effective use of land, the government’s response to proposals for reform of developer contributions, a consultation on compulsory pre-application consultation for shale gas development and the government’s interim response to the National Infrastructure Assessment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial