- PI funding in clinical negligence post-LASPO 2012
- How has the funding of personal injury and clinical negligence changed since the introduction of LASPO 2012?
- What is the impact on funding, what does this mean for firms and what types of funding are going to be used more?
- ATE and funding
- How do you think PI funding is going to change over the coming years?
- What is litigation funding?
Personal Injury analysis: Zoe Holland, founder and managing director of Zebra Legal Consulting, looks at the effect of Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO 2012) on the funding of personal injury (PI) and clinical negligence claims.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial