- Personal liability of liquidators for charges under CFA (Stevensdrake v Hunt)
- Original news
- What was the background to the judgment?
- What were the legal issues the judge had to decide?
- What were the main legal arguments put forward?
- What did the judge decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Nick Oliver, a director and head of the insolvency & business turnaround team at Verisona Law, examines the decision in Stevensdrake Ltd v Hunt and it’s practical implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial