- Personal Injury weekly highlights—29 August 2019
- In this issue:
- Key PI updates
- Update on the Civil Liability Act 2018
- Clinical negligence
- Does the court prefer clinical records over witness testimony?
- Brexit Bulletin—getting to grips with retained EU law
- Part 36
- Part 36 offers—the meaning of success
- Regulation of medical professionals
- Potential ramifications of the failure of regulated professionals to provide evidence at a disciplinary tribunal
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
This week’s edition of Personal Injury highlights is short and sweet and includes an update on the Civil Liability Act 2018 and, as exit day fast approaches, analysis of retained EU law. We have our usual round-up of other key cases and news as well as webinar dates for your diaries and new Q&As.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial