- Permission granted—re-use of public sector information
- Original news
- What are the key features of these Regulations?
- How will the new enforcement regime operate in practice?
- How might the RPSI Regulations affect public sector bodies?
- Do the RPSI Regulations raise any concerns for public sector bodies?
- Should public sector bodies be taking any action now the RPSI Regulations are in force?
Public Law analysis: What do the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015 (RPSI Regulations) mean for public sector bodies? Simon Stokes, partner at Blake Morgan LLP, discusses the practicalities of the RPSI Regulations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial