- Pensions weekly highlights—20 August 2020
- In this issue:
- Disputes and litigation
- Omission to draw benefits from pension plan before death gave rise to charge to inheritance tax
- The Pensions Regulator
- TPR releases further details on impact of setting long-term funding objective
- LexTalk®Pensions: a Lexis®PSL community
- Collaborate and network with a community of expert lawyers
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Further information
Welcome to the Pensions weekly highlights from the Pensions team. This week’s edition of Pensions highlights includes a review of key news stories, as well as dates for your diary, trackers and other useful information.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial