- Pensions weekly highlights—19 November 2020
- In this issue:
- Disputes and litigation
- Follow up Lloyd’s judgment to be handed down on Friday 20 November
- Pension Schemes Bill
- Pension Schemes Bill completes Report stage and Third Reading in House of Commons
- The Pensions Regulator
- TPR warns against haste as pension transfers surge
- TPR reminds employers of auto-enrolment duties as penalties rise
- TPR publishes latest public service pension schemes governance survey
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the Pensions weekly highlights from the Pensions team. This week’s edition of Pensions highlights includes a review of key news stories, as well as dates for your diary, trackers and other useful information.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial