- Pensions Regulator’s consultation on a new single code of practice—goodbye ‘tick box’ governance?
- What is the background to the Pensions Regulator’s consultation on a new single code of practice?
- What are the key areas for change and why are they being implemented now? Has anything significant been omitted from the proposals which should be there?
- Remuneration policy
- Own risk assessment
- How will the introduction of the proposals impact on trustees and managers of occupational pension schemes? What effect will the changes have on scheme members?
- What is the timetable for implementation of the changes? What are the Pensions Regulator’s next steps?
Pensions analysis: Katie Whitford, associate at Stephenson Hardwood, considers the Pensions Regulator’s proposed new single code of practice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial