- Pensions in the 2019 general election—more than a political football?
- What pensions manifesto proposals are generally welcomed by the pensions industry?
- How do the main parties compare in terms of their pension tax plans?
- What issues do the main parties agree on for pensions?
- What are the proposals for pension fund investment?
- Are any of the main parties’ manifesto proposals in conflict and/or financially unsustainable?
- Have any pension issues been omitted from the main parties’ proposals which should be there, eg defined benefit (DB) consolidation?
Pensions analysis: Ahead of the 2019 general election, Rosalind Connor, partner at Arc Pensions Law, takes a look at what the main political parties propose in their manifestos in terms of pensions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial