- Pensions after Brexit and the UK-EU trade deal
- What are the key pension provisions in the Brexit trade deal?
- What are the implications of the Brexit trade deal for pension schemes?
- Resulting market stabilisation
- Data protection
- What actions should schemes and their advisers be taking?
Pensions analysis: Rosalind Conner and Danyal Enver, managing partner and associate respectively at Arc Pensions Law, look at the implications for pensions after Brexit following the UK-EU trade deal.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial