- Pension Schemes Bill receives Royal Assent
- What are the key provisions in the Pension Schemes Act 2021?
- Were there any notable changes to the Bill as it made its way through Parliament?
- What are the implications of the Act for pension schemes? Are there any particular concerns or issues raised by the Act’s provisions?
- What happens next? Are there any actions that schemes should be taking at this stage?
Pensions analysis: The Pension Schemes Bill received Royal Assent on 11 February 2021, becoming the Pension Schemes Act 2021 (the Act). Suzanne Burrell, partner at Shoosmiths, looks at the key provisions of the Act and the implications for pension schemes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial