- PASA consultation on draft DB Transfers Code of Good Practice—safeguarding of members’ benefits a key objective
- Original news
- What is the background to the consultation published by PASA on DB Transfer Code of Good Practice?
- What are they key proposals in the draft code and why are they being implemented now? Are there any significant exclusions or exemptions under the proposals?
- How will the objectives be met?
- Are there any significant exclusions or exemptions under the proposals?
- How would the introduction of the proposals in the draft Code impact on trustees and scheme administrators? Will they be welcomed by scheme members?
- What is the timetable for implementation of the changes? What are PASA’s next steps?
Pensions analysis: Suzanne Padmore and Suzannah Young, both partners at Burges Salmon, discuss the consultation run by the Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) on its draft Defined Benefit Transfer (DB Transfer) Code of Good Practice. The consultation closes on 30 September 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial