- Parliament to consider preferential creditor status for consumers in insolvency
- What is the background to the report?
- What were the recommendations?
- What is the position under current legislation?
- What further questions do the recommendations raise?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: A recent report by the Law Commission recommended that consumers jump up the insolvency hierarchy. Russell Hill, partner, and Matt Ford, trainee, in the restructuring and insolvency group of Squire Patton Boggs, consider the potential impact of the report.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial