- P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference 2019
- What have been P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s key achievements in 2019?
- What did P.R.I.M.E. Finance set out to achieve at its New York conference?
- What were the main issues discussed in the 2019 conference?
- Market reality and market expectations as a source of disputes
- Disputes on the horizon—predictive trends in financial markets disputes
- Benchmark, get set, go—the race towards alternative benchmarks
- Disruptions from the FinTech sector—what’s coming and how should we prepare?
- Legal ethics in an age of evolving technology
- What are P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s aims going forward?
Banking & Finance analysis: Camilla Macpherson, new Head of Secretariat at P.R.I.M.E. Finance, discusses P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s key achievements in 2019, plans for 2020 and the main issues discussed at the P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York conference 2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial