- P.R.I.M.E. Finance 2017 Conference
- What is P.R.I.M.E. Finance?
- What do you set out to achieve in your annual conference?
- What were the main issues discussed in the 2017 conference?
- The reality of Brexit
- Lehman—the beat goes on
- Fundamentals of valuation and damage calculations
- Views from the bench
- Developments in sovereign finance
- A year in case law—decisions affecting financial contracts
- Credit markets—change in the works?
- The art of the new—fintech and legal tech
- Beyond LIBOR—new benchmarks and new issues affecting benchmarks
- What are P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s aims for 2017 and beyond?
Banking & Finance analysis: Camilla Perera-De Wit, head of secretariat at P.R.I.M.E. Finance Foundation and legal counsel at the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA), discusses the main issues discussed at the 2017 P.R.I.M.E. Finance 2017 conference.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial