- Overdue check-up for General Dental Council legislation
- Original news
- What are the key changes introduced by the General Dental Council (Fitness to Practise etc) Order 2016 (GDC Order)?
- Why are these changes being made?
- What impact will the changes have in practice?
- Which changes will have the most impact on lawyers representing those before the GDC and how does this fit in with other developments in this area? What are your predictions for future developments?
Corporate Crime analysis: Andrea James, partner at LHS Solicitors and specialist in defending dental care professionals before the General Dental Council (GDC), suggests the introduction of new GDC legislation will improve efficiency and align the GDC with other regulators.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial