- Overage trigger—‘detailed planning permission’ included approval of reserved matters (Loxleigh v Dartford Borough Council)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- What was the issue involved?
- What were the Council’s arguments?
- What were Loxleigh’s arguments?
- What did the court decide?
- What was the court’s reasoning?
- Case details
Property analysis: A developer failed in its attempt to argue that a ‘detailed planning permission’ triggering overage, where outline permission had been obtained prior to entry into the overage obligations, did not include approval of reserved matters.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial