- Oral disclosures of personal information and the GDPR
- Why has Scott v LGBT Foundation renewed interest in oral disclosures and data protection law?
- What are the implications of the Scott v LGBT Foundation case regarding oral disclosures of personal data under the GDPR?
- Are there any grey areas?
- Are there any additional points to note?
Information Law analysis: Claire Williams, principal associate and Samuel Ash Croft, trainee solicitor, at Mills & Reeve LLP looks at the issue of oral disclosures and the GDPR in Scott v LGBT Foundation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial