- Online Harms White Paper—the initial consultation response
- Could you give us a brief overview of the Online Harms White Paper
- According to the recent initial consultation response, what were the key themes/concerns expressed in the 2019 consultation?
- What are the key takeaways from the initial response?
- Does the initial response provide sufficient assurance, particularly around freedom of expression, or are there still areas of concern?
- What happens next and what should companies be doing now to prepare for regulation?
TMT analysis: Carolyn Pepper, partner at Reed Smith, analyses the government’s initial response to its consultation on the proposed Online Harms White Paper.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial