- On your marks—getting ready for the General Data Protection Regulation
- With EU data protection reforms agreed at last what do you need to know?
- When will the new rules be in force?
- What are the key changes?
- Were there any surprises?
- What steps should businesses take now?
IP & IT analysis: Claire Walker, head of client knowledge at Olswang LLP, provides an update on the progress of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and highlights some of the key changes on the horizon.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial