- Ofcom’s ‘Fairness for Customers’ programme—improving customer protection
- Original news
- What are the new rules which will be introduced?
- What impact will they have on telecommunications providers and the industry generally?
- How can telecommunications providers prepare for these changes?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- What impact will the changes have on consumers?
TMT analysis: New rules announced by Ofcom will force telecoms and pay-TV companies to increase consumer protection. Vikram Khurana, senior associate, and Emily Atkinson, trainee solicitor, both at Bristows LLP assess the implications for the sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial