- Ofcom statement and consultation on the European Electronic Communications Code—fair treatment for broadband and mobile customers
- What are the key changes which this statement sets out?
- Are the changes broadly as expected in the consultation?
- What are the practical implications for communications providers?
- Going forward, is there any sign that after the Brexit implementation period, the UK might diverge from the EU telecoms regime?
TMT analysis: Dhana Doobay, senior counsel at Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, discusses Ofcom’s statement on the implementation of Directive (EU) 2018/1972 establishing the European Electronic Communications Code (Recast), commonly known as the European Electronic Communications Code (EECC).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial