- Of mice and patents—Kymab beats Regeneron for insufficiency
- Original news
- What is the commercial and legal background to this judgment?
- What were the legal aspects of the insufficiency attack?
- What was said about product-by-process ‘obtainable by’ claims?
- What was the finding on infringement?
- What was the nature and outcome of the cross-anticipation attack involving priority?
- Are there any points for lawyers and their clients to take away?
- Technical Primers
- Submission on draft judgments
- Criticism of experts
IP & IT analysis: What does this case tell us about insufficiency? Dr Beatriz San Martin, partner at Fieldfisher, draws out key points and lessons from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc v Kymab.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial