- Noise-induced hearing loss cases and limitation
- What are the recent case law developments?
- What should practitioners consider when dealing with limitation?
- What are the most common areas of dispute?
- What should practitioners consider when instructing medical and engineering experts?
- Is the ‘de minimis’ defence still open to defendants ?
Personal Injury analysis: Roger Hiorns, barrister at 9 Gough Square, considers the issue of limitation in noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) cases and the course of action that practitioners should take when approaching limitation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial