- No-deal Brexit—what this means for the manufacture and supply of food products
- How will a no deal Brexit affect the production and labelling of food products for sale in the UK and into EU? What are the differences between before and after a no deal Brexit?
- Origin labelling
- Addresses on labels
- Natural Mineral Waters (NMWs)
- Food products protected by ‘geographical indication’
- Organic food products
- What can practitioners advise their clients to do to prepare for a no-deal Brexit?
- Production and labelling
Commercial analysis: With a ‘no-deal’ Brexit now a distinct possibility, the government has published a series of papers offering guidance on how to prepare. Richard Welfare, partner, and Josefine Crona, associate, both at Hogan Lovells, consider the implications of a no-deal for the production and labelling of food products and outline what businesses should be doing now as a result.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial