- No-deal Brexit—the view from Scotland
- What are the specific priorities for Scotland in preparing for the no-deal Brexit scenario? How does the position differ to the rest of the UK?
- How far have preparations for no-deal progressed? What legislation, guidance etc has been finalised? What work still needs to be done?
- Is there any outstanding UK-wide legislation or policy of particular importance for Scotland in a no-deal scenario?
- What would change on day one of a no-deal Brexit in Scotland? What will be the priority matters for resolution after that?
- There have been a number of legal challenges concerning Brexit preparations brought in the Scottish courts—what is the current status and potential impact of this litigation?
Public Law analysis: Brexit will have a significant impact on the UK’s devolved administrations. Lynda Towers, director of public law at Morton Fraser, turns to Scotland and discusses the current situation and potential impacts of a no-deal Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial