- No ambiguity on enforcement decision-making processes
- Original news
- What is the background to the consultation?
- What are the main provisions of the consultation?
- What will the provisions mean to firms if implemented?
- What advice should lawyers give to their clients?
Financial Services analysis: Michael Cotter, partner, and Vivien Thompson, solicitor at Waterside Legal LLP, examine the consultation recently produced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and explore how the proposals included in the consultation might affect practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial