- Next steps for electricity markets reform
- What are the two new mechanisms that are going to be implemented?
- What are they intended to achieve and are they likely to be successful?
- What is the timeframe on this?
- Are there any issues or concerns?
- What should lawyers working in this area take note of?
- What are your predictions for the future?
Commercial analysis: The continuing implementation of ‘Electricity Markets Reform’ was announced in the Queen’s Speech. Elisabeth Blunsdon, of counsel at Hogan Lovells and a specialist in energy regulation, considers the likely implications for lawyers and their clients.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial