- Next phase of the new accountability regime for UK financial services
- Original news
- What is the background to the latest rules, guidance and proposals?
- How have the regulators dealt with regulatory references in their final rules?
- What about the duty of responsibility and reasonable steps?
- Has the question of buy-outs now been settled?
Financial Services analysis: Six months on from implementation of the senior managers and certification regime, the regulators have announced further steps in the development of accountability in financial services. Andreas White, a partner at Kingsley Napley, indicates that the latest rules, guidance and consultation papers from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) demonstrate their continued focus on culture, personal accountability and responsibility.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial