- New probate application process for practitioners
- What are the new forms for practitioners?
- How does this change the probate and administration application process?
- Where are probate applications now processed?
- Are any further updates expected?
- Have any other probate forms been updated?
Private Client analysis: John Bunker, head of Knowledge Development, Tax Trusts & Estate, and Thomas Pape, Associate, at Irwin Mitchell, discuss the new probate postal application process for practitioners, which was introduced in March 2020 and replaces separate statements of truth leading to a grant from 18 May 2020, as well as the introduction of new application forms to ‘stop’ probate which follow the same transition period. The analysis also considers the current limitations of the online application process for practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial