- New pilot regarding online filing of certain applications for consent orders for a financial remedy
- What is the aim of the pilot scheme?
- What type of applications does the pilot scheme apply to?
- What amendments are made to the FPR 2010 to accommodate the pilot scheme?
- How can I keep up to date with changes to FPR 2010?
Family analysis: A new pilot scheme will commence from 6 August 2018 for 12 months with the introduction of a new Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010), PD 36I. The pilot scheme is to allow for certain applications for a consent order for a financial remedy in connection with matrimonial proceedings to be completed and filed via an HMCTS online application system.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial