- New Insolvency Proceedings Practice Direction
- How does the new Practice Direction update the previous one?
- What are the key points of change set out, and what will this mean in practice for insolvency professionals now?
- Distribution of insolvency business
- Application to transfer a case
- Filing winding up and bankruptcy petitions
- Routes of appeal
- Does the PD provide clarity on how to appoint an administrator out of hours in light of the confusion over Electronic Practice Direction 51O?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Frances Coulson, senior partner at Moon Beever, highlights the key changes introduced by the new Insolvency Proceedings Practice Direction which came into force on 25 April 2018, and assesses what this means in practice for insolvency professionals.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial