- New EU Regulations continue e-agenda procurement contracts
- What is the purpose and key provisions of the regulations?
- What contracts do they apply to? Are there any exceptions?
- What do practitioners need to do to comply with the regulations?
- Why are these regulations being introduced in spite of Brexit?
- Will they need amending in light of Brexit?
Public Law analysis: The new EU Public Procurement (Electronic Invoices etc) Regulations 2019 require central contracting authorities to accept electronic invoices issued as a result of the performance of contracts and continues the EU’s e-agenda for procurement contracts. Mirza Ahmad, barrister at St Philips Chambers, assesses the likely impact of the new provisions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial