- New discount rate for PI claims—relief for claimants
- Original news
- What are the impacts of the new discount rate on future loss claims?
- What has been the reaction from the claimant/defendant side to the rate?
- What are the practical implications of the rate change for practitioners over the coming months?
- Do you have any predictions for the future in this area?
Personal Injury analysis: From 5 August 2019 the discount rate for personal injury claims is minus 0.25%. Accident and personal injury claimant specialist, Bethany Sanders, associate solicitor at Leigh Day, comments on the practical implications of the new regime.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial