- New deal for Social Housing—financing social housing and supporting home ownership
- What are the main proposals for supporting Local Housing Authorities financing of new social housing developments?
- What are the main proposals for supporting Registered Providers financing of new social housing developments?
- Will the proposals out for consultation including the reform to the receipt of right to buy proceeds be enough to support enough new social housing building to deal with the acute shortage of affordable housing?
- What proposals are made to assist those who aspire to owning their own home?
- The VRTB
- Promoting shared ownership
Local Government analysis: In the third of a three-part series, the government’s plans for financing its proposals for reforming the social housing sector, in the recent green paper ‘a new deal for social housing’, are analysed. From Winckworth Sherwood’s housing finance team, Louise Leaver, partner and head, and Lucy Grimwood, associate, discuss the proposals in depth and the impact on different areas in the social housing sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial