- Network and Information Systems Regulations and the cloud
- What are the NIS Regulations?
- Which cloud-based services will be impacted by the NIS Regulations?
- Who will regulate compliance with the NIS Regulations?
- Are there any notification requirements?
- How will the NIS Regulations impact cloud computing services?
- Has any guidance been issued?
- What is the operational impact on providers of cloud computing services?
- What are the likely changes to supply chain contracts?
- How will the NIS Regulations be enforced, and what approach to regulation is the regulator likely to take?
Information Law analysis: Loretta Pugh and Emma Burnett, both partners in the technology and media team at CMS, explain the significance of the new Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018 (the NIS Regulations) on the providers of certain cloud-based services.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial